Get working and collaborating without sharing your documents with a middleman or trusting a cloud provider.
CryptPad is a private-by-design alternative to popular office tools and cloud services. All content is end-to-end encrypted. It is free and open-source, enabling anyone to verify its security by auditing the code. The development team is supported by donations and grants. No registration is required, and it can be used anonymously via Tor Browser.
Write.as is a cross-platform, privacy-oriented blogging platform. It's anonymous by default, letting you publish without signing up. If you create an account, it doesn't require any personal information. No ads, distraction-free, and built on a sustainable business model.
- Cryptee - Free privacy-friendly service for storing Documents, files and Photos
- EtherCalc - EtherCalc is a web spreadsheet. Data is saved on the web, and people can edit the same document at the same time. Changes are instantly reflected on all screens. Work together on inventories, survey forms, list management, brainstorming sessions.
- Disroot - Free privacy-friendly service that offers Etherpad, EtherCalc and PrivateBin.
- dudle - An online scheduling application, free and open-source. Schedule meetings or make small online polls. No email collection or the need of registration.
- Framadate - A free and open-source online service for planning an appointment or making a decision quickly and easily. No registration is required.
- LibreOffice - Free and open-source office suite.
- VSCodium - Scripts to automatically build Microsoft's Visual Studio Code editor without branding or telemetry.